NZRF OFFICIAL ANNUAL FUNDRAISING LUNCHEON
Friday 16 October 2020* - Eden Park, Auckland
On behalf of Patrons, Richie McCaw and Sir Graham Henry and President Andy Leslie, the New Zealand Rugby Foundation invite you to join many of New Zealand's biggest rugby names at their annual fundraising luncheon.
MC James McOnie will be hosting an outstanding line up of talent, including a fascinating and revealing keynote address by All Blacks mental skills coach and manager Gilbert Enoka and a Q & A session with legends of the All Blacks 1987 Rugby World campaign:
- John Hart – Former All Blacks coach and highly regarded analyst
- Sir Michael Jones – Former All Black and now NZR Board Member
- Sir John Kirwan – Former All Black and now Sky Sport presenter
- Alan Whetton – Former All Black and now President of the NZ Barbarians RFC.
The afternoon will also include the outstanding automated charity auction featuring ‘money-can't-buy celebratory experiences' and unique sporting memorabilia.
With reduced capacity this year providing a more intimate environment, this is an exclusive opportunity to personally mix and mingle with rugby's stars and like-minded individuals overlooking the hallowed turf of the Eden Park Fortress whilst enjoying the exceptional level of corporate hospitality again being provided by the Experience Group.
This event always sells out and is one rugby hospitality event you do not want to miss. Enjoy a memorable afternoon at Eden Park and help the Foundation in this very worthwhile annual event by booking now for 2020.
Price is $219 + GST per person and package inclusions are:
- Tables of 10 or smaller groups welcome;
- Welcome drinks on arrival;
- A sumptuous plated and served three-course luncheon;
- A selection of complimentary premium beverages from DB and Te Kairanga Wines;
- Master of Ceremonies;
- Charity auctions;
- Guest speakers & live entertainment;
- Photo opportunities with rugby stars and trophies;
- Personal host service in a rugby-themed environment.
* If Auckland is in Level 2 lockdown at the time of the event scheduled for 16 October, then the 6 Nov is on hold as a postponement date.